Saturday 14 February 2015

How to put Social Network Links on your Roblox Profile!

A fantastic new Roblox update allows users to put links to their social network sites onto their Roblox profile! I am going to show you just how easy it is to add them.
Below you can see what the links look like on Shedletsky's profile.


First, click on the settings cog on the top right of the websites and click on settings.


Next, under my account select the "social" tab.


You can now copy and paste the links of your YouTube and Twitch channels, Facebook page or account and Twitter profile. You can also select who these links are visible to, such as only your friends or followers. Do not put links to inappropriate pages or else you may get permanently banned from Roblox. You can see below that I have typed in my YouTube URL. Once you are finished, click "update".


When you click back on your profile, you will notice that the links are still not there, but don't worry, they are just hiding. To see them yourself, you have to click "View public profile" above your avatar on your profile.


Now scroll down and they should be there! You can see the link to my YouTube channel is now on my Roblox profile!


I would recommend that you click on the links yourself to check that they are working.

This is a really good Roblox update, because it allows users to easily share their social networking sites with their Roblox friends. I would like it if Roblox added more websites that people can share, such as Blogger and Tumblr. I hope this helped you and if you have any questions please comment below or message me on Roblox, click on my name below to be directed to my profile.

-Bobstar500

6 comments:

  1. hello my name is candygirl :D
    and today im loving pop
    so i will be loving the suger :)
    :d

    ReplyDelete
  2. well not all the actual links things worked i got youtube and twitter but not the rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. When your child downloads the game he or she will be able to customize the character that they want to play as by selecting a variety of things from the catalog. roblox hack

    ReplyDelete
  4. This can be done by connecting with reporters, bloggers and journalists who cover the topics that are closer to the market your client is interested in. tiktok

    ReplyDelete