Saturday 21 February 2015

Best Cheap Hats on Roblox!

You don't have to be rich to look good on Roblox. There are loads of high quality, fashionable hats available for just a few Robux or Tickets. This means all of you people without Builders Club can still buy awesome hats and people that do have a lot of Robux can save some of their money! I have picked out my favorite hats available to buy from the Roblox catalog today, all costing under 100 Robux or 1000 Tickets!



Red Animal Hood
Price: R$50
With over 50,000 sales, this unique hat goes with many different outfits. Despite the cheap price, the hat still has a lot of detail, such as the cool design on the back of the hood. 


Canvas Cap
Price: 10 TIX
This affordable cap may look like an old man's hat at first glance, but I have found that it works with a variety of outfits, such as this Gothic look shown above. This is a must buy cap!


Beautiful Brown Hair for Beautiful People
Price: R$95
One of the most popular hair styles on Roblox, this hair can look good on both boys and girls. Keep an eye out, as this hat is regularly reduced during Roblox sales! You can also buy this hat in black for the same price.


Paper Hat
Price: R$30
This classic hat looks great on its own or with other hats, such as the Beautiful Brown Hair shown above. It has over 150,000 sales and is worn by many of the most fashionable people on Roblox.


New York Cap
Price: R$25
Despite being so cheap, this trendy beanie still has under 4000 sales. I wear it in a lot of my outfits and would go as far to say it is one of my favorite Roblox hats. Definitely worth buying.


UMADBRO Cap
Price: R$30
U mad bro cuz I own this hella sweet cap? You should be, because it looks amazing! 


L8r Sk8r
Price: R$88
There are loads of skater hats on Roblox, but this one is my favorite. If you want to go for the skater look, I would definitely recommend you buy this hat!


Puffer Fish
Price:  R$52
Want to stand out from the crowd? Wearing a Puffer Fish on your head should do the trick! Although it looks funny, it also looks good with certain outfits.


Nerd Glasses
Price: R$30
These glasses are one of the best selling items in the Roblox catalog, with over 350,000 sales! They look great with almost every outfit and are worth the money. If you haven't already bought these, I would recommend you do.


Hibiscus Porkpie
Price: R$100
Not everyone likes this hat as much as me, but I think it looks great! There aren't any other hats on Roblox that look like it and it works with so many outfits, both male and female.


If you want to try any of these hats on before you buy them, as well as almost every other hat in the Roblox catalog, then I suggest you play Seranok's Catalog Heaven. The Roblox game allows you to try almost any hat on for free, along with gear, faces, packages and more! Click the link below to play it.


I might make a sequel to this post, so feel free to comment or message me on Roblox any hats you think deserve to be on this list! I hope this helped you discover some new, cheap Roblox hats.


16 comments:

  1. could you put up say some girl hairs that are expensive for like 2tix pls thank you cuz I need some more hats but I cant cuz it takes awhile to save up without bc thanks, from pollygirl500 on roblox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about the shaggy hair? People might disagree but come on shaggy hair still looks good and cheap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true i was thinging about buying it, but i think i already have enough hair in my inventory, shouldve bought it ;-; i want a limited to so bad

      Delete
  3. ah ah JJ. DID U EAT ALL DA CHIKEEEENNNNNNN ~ LEE

    ReplyDelete