Sunday 1 February 2015

Spongebob Squarepants hat on ROBLOX!

*This is no longer a necessary way to obtain the hat because Roblox have released it in the catalog for 1 Ticket*
 Do you want to look as cool as me, with this little Spongebob on your Robloxian's shoulder? Well now you can, because I'm going to show you how to get the Spongebob Squarepants hat on Roblox for free!

Log onto Roblox.com and sign into your account. You don't need to be a builders club member to get the hat. Now copy and paste this link into the URL box: http://www.roblox.com/advertising/grant-asset?assetId=208660809


This message should now pop up, confirming that you have been rewarded the hat.


When you click "ok", it will then take you to the Spongebob Squarepants movie 2 website. The hat should now be in your inventory for you to wear!

Hat review:
Personally I think the hat is a bit too small and would possibly be better as a package, but as a Spongebob fan I still really like it! It will probably be available until the film is no longer being shown at the cinema. I think it would be cool if Roblox also release similar hats for the other Spongebob Squarepants characters, as I know that a lot of people would like to collect them all, including myself!

If you have any questions then leave a comment or message me on Roblox, link to my profile below.


-Bobstar500

7 comments:

  1. Replies



    1. Hey guys! If you want a working Roblox hack tool, which gives you unlimited ROBUX and TICKETS, I will share it to you. Me and my friends have been using this for quite some time and I wanna share it to you!


      CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool

      CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool


      Enjoy guys! RoBLOX ROCKS!

      Delete
  2. Ok this looks cool

    ReplyDelete