Friday 14 June 2013

Roblox mobile update glitch

If you've been on the App Store recently you will have noticed that there is an update for roblox mobile. The update lets you play as a guest and have fixed some bugs (and in doing so created a new one!). Basically, if you sign in to your account, on the home screen it tells you how many Robux and tickets you have. You probably have around 1000 or so, however look what it says on the app!
10 500!!! How?!?

I've logged in on other accounts and it says the same thing!!!!
This sounds pretty amazing right?
WRONG!
If you then click on your profile look what it says then...
(I know I don't have many, I bought a very expensive tie...)
So basically you haven't got any extra tix, it just says you do. Annoying, I know...

Anyway, that's it for this, have a nice day!

Remember to stay updated for more cheats, glitches and news!




 

2 comments:




  1. Hey guys! If you want a working Roblox hack tool, which gives you unlimited ROBUX and TICKETS, I will share it to you. Me and my friends have been using this for quite some time and I wanna share it to you!


    CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool

    CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool


    Enjoy guys! RoBLOX ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete