Wednesday 20 August 2014

Trade Request from Shedletsky!

Today when I logged on to ROBLOX.com, something surprised me very much. Enough to make me frantically run up stairs and call my sister (who also plays Roblox) down to see. I had received a trade request from the one and only Roblox admin and ex-staff member.... SHEDLETSKY!!!



















Yeah okay, I know he probably sends people trades all of the time but it was a real surprise when you are not expecting it and haven't already sent him one before hand. The trade was actually pretty bad as you can see below. His RAP (recent average price) was higher but each item had low demand and their selling prices were lower than the RAP.


Anyway, I declined the trade and that was that!

Just a little story I wanted to share with you, sorry it's boring, but thanks for reading (if you did).

Feel free to share any of your experiences with famous Robloxians in the comments below!

-Bobstar500

2 comments:



  1. Hey guys! If you want a working Roblox hack tool, which gives you unlimited ROBUX and TICKETS, I will share it to you. Me and my friends have been using this for quite some time and I wanna share it to you!


    CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool

    CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool


    Enjoy guys! RoBLOX ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete