Monday 8 July 2013

Telamon's Other Chicken Suit!

After 3 years, a sequel to Telamon's Chicken suit (shown below) has been released!

                                       First suit:

                                        New Suit:

Both have the same description, and it is not yet known whether this new suit will become limited like the first one.

Other items released recently are shown below.
The lol day hat, created last year, was added to the homepage yesterday because the date was 7.07. If you turn those numbers upside down you will find it says "lol". Why it says new, I'm not quite sure, however it has gained over 50 000 sales since it has been advertised on the featured catalog items page.

One last thing, if you want to add me on Roblox click on the link below, I accept all requests and answer any questions or requests for my blog! There will be party at my Roblox place soon as well, and the details will be announced within the next couple of days.

Here is the link to my profile:

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=4085831

Stay tuned for more cheats, updates and glitches along with info on upcoming Roblox parties!

2 comments:




  1. Hey guys! If you want a working Roblox hack tool, which gives you unlimited ROBUX and TICKETS, I will share it to you. Me and my friends have been using this for quite some time and I wanna share it to you!


    CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool

    CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool


    Enjoy guys! RoBLOX ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete