Saturday 13 July 2013

ROBLOX games page massive layout update! *New look 2013*

So as announced last week on the Roblox blog, Roblox have updated their games page! They have completely re-designed it as you can tell from the picture below.


This has made it a bit more confusing as I am not used to it, but over time it will just become natural. You can see the BC (builders club) only games are placed between two adverts, which makes it a bit hidden. At the top are the filter options and under that are the "Relevant" game sort. Next is the "Top Earning" sort, a sort only created three weeks ago.
Weirdly, the new page layout is not showing on my account, but is for my sister's account (Duckgirl63). I am still seeing the old version!

So what are your opinions of the new layout? Comment below.

Add me on Roblox by clicking here and best friend me to get instant updates!

Be sure to check back here soon for the latest cheats, updates and news!

1 comment: