Friday 21 June 2013

NEW Roblox Log-in page!!!

Have you noticed the new Roblox Log in page? It looks just like the Roblox Mobile app log in page with the blue buildings in the background, but it takes a bit of getting used to. Here it is anyway!

The buildings don't move like they do on the app yet, but maybe they will update this soon. I have no clue when this was updated and for some reason I can't see this new page on my other computer. I don't know what's going on with it but I thought I should post it anyway. Once I know why it isn't showing I will post it on here, so keep updated. And don't forget the massive Roblox clothing sale where you can buy rare items at a low price for a limited time!

3 comments:

  1. i wish this was still in roblox the blue buildings are much better its colorful but now the login page is different not cool and not colorful i hate new roblox everything changed in 2015,2016,2017 roblox did too many updates

    ReplyDelete