Sunday 2 June 2013

Gift Card items and Catalog update 2nd June 2013

The following items are available if you purchase a Roblox gift card from certain shops during May 2013.
Description: I don't know where he went to med school, but I don't want him getting within two feed of me with a scalpel. Awarded to users who redeemed a ROBLOX card from Toys R Us in May 2013Price: R$2500+
Description: A couple years in a chemical dumping ground would make you radioactive too.  This item was awarded to users who redeemed a ROBLOX card from Sainsbury's in May 2013
Price: R$3500+
Description: How could something so conspicuous be a spy? Beats me! This item was awarded to users who redeemed a ROBLOX card from F.Y.E. in May 2013.
Price: R$30,000+
Description: He can smell those delicious bolts you have hidden in your car... and he wants to eat them.  Users who redeemed a Walmart card in May 2013 were awarded this item.
Price: R$220+
 
In a blog post, Roblox listed more shops that would allow users to purchase a free hat if they redeemed a Roblox gift card during May, however as far as I can see they have only released four.
 
Also, only the Bolt Biter hat is available out of the six hats in the image above. I'm not sure if I'm missing something here but that seems a bit strange to me.
Anyway, if you have any of the shops listed in the descriptions of the items above near to your house, it might be worth getting a gift card as the hats are selling at surprisingly high prices! Roblox are giving free new limited hats each month for people who purchase a Roblox gift card what will be available for June?

Here is another hat that went up for sale earlier today:
Description: You'll look marvellous in this maroon Victorian era top hat.
Price: R$1000
Sales: 60+

Quite a lot of Robux for a fairly basic hat in my opinion. I would sell it at R$400-R$600.

Stay tuned for more daily updates on Unofficial Roblox. (E-mail me at unofficialroblox@gmail.com if you have any news, glitches or updates for me to put on the blog, your name will be featured!)

No comments:

Post a Comment