Wednesday 26 June 2013

Despicable me 2 on Roblox!

I've posted about this already, I know, but it is just so cool, I wanted to give you more information about Despicable me on Roblox. If you check your inbox on Roblox.com you will have got an e-mail from Roblox saying this:

So it seems that Roblox have collaborated with Despicable me 2, because if you click on "more" they have added a new link to the despicable me 2 Roblox page, with games, trailers and other things that
I don't really care about.



So that is quite good I suppose, but the best thing is the new(ish) despicable me themed items released! (The two middle items)
 
 
 



They go off sale in 10 days and only cost 1 ticket! The minion has already sold over 200 000 in 2 days! Crazy!

That's it for today Robloxians, keep checking this blog, Roblox.com and the Roblox blog for more news!

1 comment: